I was told to write everyday...so....here goes crap!

This one is gonna be so deep, so mind-blowingly good, you're gonna flip the fuck out, you'll see. Its gonna change your mother-f'n life. Hang on...just give me a second.........................................................................

Alright, how about this...."an individual's ability to thrive lies in their ability to adapt to change". Or somethin.

I read this on the bottle of a lemonade I just drank. I got it all wrong too and I threw away the fucking bottle and now I can't find it because my office is so meticulous about garbage disposal. Either way, you get the idea.

Its too bad I'm set in my ways and don't adapt to change very well. That, and I have such tremendous creative blockage right now I can't offer you anything good or original.

Do I suck? Heavens no! Well, maybe right now I do. But this will won't last. Brilliance will return.

Why is writing everyday a good idea again???

No comments:

Post a Comment