Girls Gone Wild



Everyone was all freaked out about this video on Ms. Teen South Carolina's Q&A portion at the Ms. Teen USA competition a while ago. Personally, I have no idea what the big deal is. Lauren, I am with you honey, U.S. Americans? Love em'! Way better than those Canadian Americans, eeeew! Also, some of us DON'T have maps. I don't and I have no idea where anything is. Thank you for taking mapless U.S. Americans, like me, into account. You have a heart of gold. Also, who really CARES where we are? All we gotta know is we are hooked up, sister! Woohoo! Plus everyone knows hot girls don't gotta know shit except where the party is! Oh, and that reminds me, if you're ever in LA, look me up, cause we will party girlfriend! You, me, Lindsey, Lotus? It's so on. In fact, this invitation is extended to all ladies out there who enjoy wearing Uggs with bikinis, sucking down blue shots, and dancing on speakers. U.S Americans + Girls Gone Wild + World Domination = HOT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment